Brandon & Jenna

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 14

 This post is the first of hopefully many posts to show my growing baby bump. So, far, I don't really see much of a bump. I'm more in the awkward " I feel fat in everything" stage but not quite to the "I have a cute little baby bump" stage. Luckily, I don't feel like I look as fat as I feel just yet (though you will have to be the judge on that). 
  I did think it would be fun to document my growing bump and how I'm feeling throughout my pregnancy, so I borrowed these questions from a friend of mines blog. Just like the rest of my blog this is really just for me so I can remember how I felt/looked down the road, but I also love being able to share my thoughts with family and friends. :) 
  


Sorry about it being so blurry. This is me at 14 weeks!


How far along? 14 weeks 1 day. Yay second trimester!!!
Total weight gain/loss: Um I'm not sure, I'm still gaining back the weight I lost during the first trimester. ugh. 
Maternity clothes?  Not yet. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I've been sleeping ok. I usually wake up at least once or twice during the night but I'm able to go back to sleep fairly easily. 
Best moment this week: Going to Cornbelly's with my family yesterday and not feeling sick! It was AMAZING to get out with other people and feel human again! I also really enjoyed getting to go back to work this back week! I have sure missed my class a lot! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes
 Miss Anything? - Sweets, this baby doesn't seem to like sugar very much, much to my dismay. 
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing really, I have really like eating apples . 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ha! Almost everything! I am doing much better, though the hayride yesterday probably wasn't the best idea. I also have been getting really carsick which I never used to do. 
Have you started to show yet:  I FEEL like I have but I'm not sure if it shows. 
Gender prediction: I'm guessing girl. Only a girl could cause her mother this much distress this early on. ;)
Labor Signs: No, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would like to say happy but you might want to ask Brandon for a more accurate idea. ;)
Weekly Wisdom: I've been told that this is the best type of sick there ever is and that it is all worth it is the end. Let's hope they're right. 
Looking forward to: Not feeling so sick all the time!!!! It's has been wonderful to feel like a human again these last few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment