Brandon & Jenna

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Summer Project : Turing Chaos into Order

So many books, so unorganized...
Here are some pictures of the progress that has been made so far on my room.  Many hours have all gone into making this room and though it isn't done yet it is much better than when we started. 
So many books!! (And about four other boxes full not pictured)

Organizing all of the books.

Doesn't it look SOOO much better?

The guys hanging the fabric on the bulletin boards.

What manly men!

Fabric: check!

Trying to get into character....

Arrrrg!

Brandon gained experience in the fine art of bulletin boarders.



Front of the room.

Big bulletin board and rug

Brandon was a little tired after all his hard work.

Dad put up the number wall

We divided the large bulletin board into thirds

Calendar Board

Get Hooked on Reading!

Word Wall

Enter at yer own risk matey.

1 comment:

  1. It's looking good! Takes so much work to get a room set up....you are lucky to have such great helpers! And ahhhh I am so jealous of your rug!!! We had that rug in the class I student taught in...it prevents so many management problems when they are sitting at the carpet. I need to save my pennies so I can get one...

    ReplyDelete