Brandon & Jenna

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Califonia Here I Come.....

   Since my classroom was going so well (more pictures on that to be posted at a later date) I decided to head down to California for a week for some sun, surf and sand. Unfortunately Brandon wasn't able to come since he had to stay for work. I caught a ride with my parents who were heading home after a short trip to Provo.

  It was sooo nice being back in California and in Yucaipa. Growing up I would have never of thought that I would miss Yucaipa but there's really something to be said about coming back to a place that is so familiar and with so many memories.

 Anyway it was a great week. I was able to spend a lot of time with my parents which was really nice, see some old friends and of course most importantly hit the beach!!! Oh how I missed the ocean! Provo is nice with it's towering mountains but there is nothing in the world that can compare to just laying back on the sand and looking out at the ocean that goes on forever.

  Anyway one of the great things about this trip was that I was able to combine my favorite place with my favorite people (minus my hubby of course). My aunt and uncle were down with all of their kids and I was able to hang out with my 'second family' for a couple of days, which was awesome. We went to the beach and then hung out at their hotel for a couple of days which was really fun. This was such a relaxing vacation.


Kendra and I soaking up some sun

Justin liked that idea so much he decided to catch some rays too!

Surfs up

Some of my favorite people

Beach weather makes Kendra look even more beautiful and me look like I have an Afro!


Perfection

One of the beaches we went to

She is ALWAYS Gorgeous!


Love it!

Dad and Kara got in some ping pong at the resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment