Brandon & Jenna

Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Summer Project : The Finished Product.

     Like all good things summer has come to an end. Fall and a new school year are once again upon us (TWO DAYS PEOPLE! BAH!).... However this means that you all get to see the final product of my classroom!! Blood, Sweat and (many) Tears have gone into this classroom as well as too many hours to count.

 I would like to say that I was so creative and resourceful that I did everything in my room myself.... but that would just be a big fat lie and we all know it ;) Thank you so much to all of the people who helped me put this together, especially my wonderful husband, my parents and Christi (who made all of the amazing decorations! She is amazing!).

  So without further adieu I present to you Captain Reid's Second Grade Room:
Captain Reid's Crew! (Outside our door)

Captain Reid leads her crew

Welcome!

My management board. Don't walk the plank!

First Mate Brandon trying on the Captain's hat



Birthday wall


Word Wall

Shiver Me Timbers It's Calendar Time!


Pirate Passes

The Crews Duties

Literacy Conner

Our Treasure Map (I'm going to add jewels with each of the student's name so it will be a little more colorful). Also Outside our room for everyone to see!         


    

2 comments:

  1. SO stinkin' cute!! You did a great job! I might just have to hire you to come decorate my classroom next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and creative!! I'm sure your kids are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete