Brandon & Jenna

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How we first met.... (Brandon's Version)

I first met Jenna in my BYU singles ward.  However, I knew she existed long before she new I existed.  I saw her at a ward 'Break the Fast' activity and thought 'She's cute'.  I started seeing more of her when Erin and Nathan became closer.  I decided that I needed to try to make her like me.  To a guy this means I need to act stupid and try and scare her during a movie, as well as force her to go to Denny's in the middle of the night even though she didn't want to.  After I spent time 'getting her to like me' I decided I should ask her on a date.

I wanted to ask her on a date for a while, but it was complicated.  The ward set up 'tie dates', where a girl picked a tie from a pile and then got a date with whomever the tie belonged too.  Of course I got paired up with one of Jenna's roommates.  I knew that it would be bad manners to ask Jenna on a date when I was supposed to go on a date with her roommate.  So, I had to wait longer before I could ask Jenna out. Finally, I got my chance to ask her on a date...

No comments:

Post a Comment