Brandon & Jenna

Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Blog

So I've finally caved and created a blog. I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog ever since Brandon and I got married but wasn't so sure about it for several reasons. 1.  Who would want to read about what's going on in our lives? We don't really do anything really worth mentioning about in a blog. (between school, and work who really has time to do exciting things??) 2. even when we do do something worth mentioning I've never been really good a recording it. (I've been a horrible journal writer in the past and my previous blog has been neglected for over a year).
   However, I figured that this could be a place more for my own personal reflection and recordings and if anyone else happens to read this then you will have an extra insight into our lives. Hopefully we won't be too boring for you and that I will be able to remember to record what fun things we have done.

1 comment:

  1. It will be fun to look back at the many different activities you have done> Keep it up. You will enjoy having it.

    ReplyDelete