Brandon & Jenna

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day weekend Brandon and I made a quick trip to California to spend some time with my family and to go to one of my good friend's wedding.
  We had hoped to spend Friday at the beach but because the weather was so rainy and cold we decided that that probably wasn't the best idea. Instead Brandon and I caught up on some much needed rest and relaxation which was very nice.
  Saturday was my friend Heather and her new husband Robert's wedding. Brandon and I were able to go to their sealing which was so amazing because it was the first one we had been to since our own wedding.We were a little worried that Brandon wouldn't be able to go because he forgot his temple recommend at home but a quick call from the temple workers to Salt Lake and he was given the go-ahead which I was very grateful for.( He also forgot his church shoes and had to wear my dad's old ones which was quite amusing to see because my dad's feet are about two sizes smaller than Brandon's, his razor and his belt. I think next time I will just have to pack for him).
       The ceremony was wonderful, the weather was perfect and the happy couple were beaming the entire time. It was so wonderful to be able to be there.  That night we went to their reception where I was able to see some of my friends from high school who I hadn't seen since August (really guys we need to hang out more often than just when people get married ;) which was great. 
Dad, Mom, Me and Brandon in front of the Redlands Temple
                                                 






Heather and Robert Sears

What a cute couple!


The gang is back together! (Kinda dark sorry) Me, Heather, Allison and Glenda

Just a couple of goofballs in crazy matching ties.

   Sunday was another quite day spent with family and then we were back on the road early Monday morning back up to Utah and to school. It was a wonderful weekend, spent with my favorite people.

1 comment:

  1. about the packing.....I know exactly what you mean. I always pack for Craig or else we will end up at the stores purchasing the items he forgot. It must be a boy thing :)

    ReplyDelete